- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CHF100,000.00 - CHF125,000.00 gross per year
The firm molecular entities in our global clinical pipeline.
- Generate, maintain and facilitate the strategic execution of projects in line with Disease Area strategy, priorities, resources and Line Functions' capabilities. Specifically, develop options, risk analyses and mitigation plans, address contingencies, design alternatives, decision tree, define Go/No go criteria, align timing of critical path activities, etc., in collaboration with project teams.
- Identify critical path activities and ensure the execution of all cross-functional activities by monitoring plans, tracking progress, and ensuring adherence to plan and strategy for activities through IND-enabling studies. Work with cross-functional team to ensure that budgets associated with project progression are coordinated.
- Together with the project teams, you will prepare and review project documentation for board meetings
- Contribute to NIBR Portfolio Management and Disease Area-related scientific initiatives
Advanced scientific degree (PhD, PharmD, MD etc.) in life sciences, chemistry, or equivalent
5+ years in the pharmaceutical industry with demonstrated ability to lead/run drug discovery/development projects
Knowledge of the drug development process for biotherapeutic and/or LMW molecules as well as knowledge of the competitive environment
Experience in leading/managing and driving cross-functional teams with demonstrated ability to influence without authority successfully
Expert in all aspects of team behavior; drives conflicts resolution in teams; good ability to modulate style
Advanced skill in facilitating/optimizing the contribution of diverse team members as individuals and as a team
Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize
Previous experience with collaboration/alliance management is a benefit
Proficient oral and written communication skills in English
- scientists and researchers