- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
For our client in Basel we are looking for an Associate Scientist for a 10-month contract.
Job Title: Associate Scientist
Duration: 01/09/2019 to 30/06/2020
We are looking for a motivated associate scientist to perform physical/chemical documentation review for Quality Control of development biotech drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) in collaboration with members of the own and cross-functional teams in a cGMP environment.
1. Review raw data/documents of physical/chemical experiments (including pH, HPLC or CE, UV) in a cGMP environment.
2. Address simple problem. Recognize and communicate complex problems. Inform and support on deviations and unexpected results.
3. Archive batch records.
1. Good knowledge of cGMP: minimum of 2 years GMP experience. 2. Good organization and good communication is a must.
3. Good technical knowledge in analytical separation.
4. Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
5. Quality Assurance experience would be advantageous
Good understanding of English (oral and written) is essential.
Master of Science or Bachelor of Science or
Apprenticeship in industry (or equivalent technical education) with 3 years relevant experience in industry or equivalent
For further details please contact Beata Arciszewska:
email: (see below)
- quality control