- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Nexxiot AG, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, is a pioneer and industry leader in the development and delivery of digital supply chain management solutions. It is a spin-off of ETH Zurich, one of the world's leading technical universities. Founded in 2015, the company can rely on more than ten years of research in the areas of complex systems, big data algorithms and ultra-low power embedded technology. Currently employing more than 60 people across 4 offices and more than USD 80m in total funding, the company is established as market leader in Europe and well-equipped for future growth world-wide.
Nexxiot’s growing business and corporate development team is pivotal in establishing our company as a global market leader in digitizing the supply chain. We provide our commercial teams with the required strategic insights and tools to capture global accounts while continuously professionalizing our organization and ensuring the necessary funds for continued growth are available.
Working closely with the VP Business Development and the management team, you identify market opportunities, assess competitive movement and continuously refine our strategy. You also work on our financing efforts and our dialogue with investors and shareholders. You are responsible for gathering and developing ‘use cases’ and business case perspectives for our clients, thus accelerating the sales cycle by covering strategic topics for our sales team when cracking new accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Together with our VP Business Development and CEO, develop Nexxiot’s corporate and individual market strategy.
- Develop financial planning tools and pitch presentations for our shareholders and prospective investors.
- Conduct research to identify new market segments and customer needs and build a knowledge base.
- Make Nexxiot value proposition tangible to decision makers, showcase applications and business value; enable account managers to close deals.
- Conduct business meetings with prospective clients with a focus on developing their specific business cases based on the Nexxiot solution.
- You have a superior educational background, preferably in business, electrical or software engineering, computer science.
- You have minimum three years of working experience in management consulting or project management/ strategy in logistics, information technology or other relevant areas.
- You are a natural self-starter, keen to take responsibility and pursuing your targets with passion, ambition and persistence.
- You are strong in conceptual and analytical thinking yet customer oriented and very emphatic, able to understand customers perspective in detail and derive tangible opportunities and business cases.
- You are confident in managing stakeholders of all levels and have an intuitive sense for ownership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus.
- Experience in a start-up and/ or other fast-growing and dynamic environment is a plus.
- Willing to travel (approx. 25%).
The position can be fulfilled either from our Hamburg or our Zurich Office. Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your CV via our careerportal or via the button below.
Nexxiot is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and is an important driver of our success and culture.
- ms project