- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You'll be working in the Group Technology Chief of Staff team in Zurich. We are responsible for supporting the Head of Group Technology in bringing together the organization to deliver on the Technology strategy and priorities. This is a sleevesYour role
Do you have a good grasp of technology strategy and topics? Are you comfortable working across all levels of the company including Senior Management? Are you a multi-tasker who is confident dealing with lots of different topics? Do you have a positive can-do attitude and know how to make sure things run smoothly? Do you have an eye for quality and detail?
If so, we're looking for someone like you who can deliver on strategic and reporting topics to the Head of Group Technology, as part of the Chief of Staff team:
• Work with the Group Technology Management Committee and their leadership teams to drive strategic initiatives and topics across Group Technology
• Articulate strategic and key topics in a compelling way for senior stakeholders
• Connect across the organization to ensure alignment and collaboration on key topics
• Identify opportunities, resolve issues, position topics, and organize timelines and deliverables
• Promote Group Technology's strategy and culture
You'll be working in the Group Technology Chief of Staff team in Zurich. We are responsible for supporting the Head of Group Technology in bringing together the organization to deliver on the Technology strategy and priorities. This is a sleeves rolled up team in very a dynamic environment. We are diverse, creative and motivated, with openness to learn.
Your experience and skills
• Bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline
• 5-10 years' experience including technology management consulting (cross-industry experience is a plus)
• Understanding of banking technology, trends, and operating management
• Exceptional communication skills
o Capability to ask good questions, drive discussions, and facilitate outcomes with both business and technical stakeholders
o Produce high quality management material
• Affinity for building strong relationships through good stakeholder management
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple competing priorities
• Fluent in English – written and spoken
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.