- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Clinical Education Specialist CT (m/f) Austria and Switzerland
This flexible and homeoffice based role reports to the Modality Leader for CT and Nuclear Medicine in the German speaking region. Learn already a bit more about Computed Tomography at GE Healthcare Premium CT Products.
Interested to get to know your new role? Then just read the following:
- You provide technical and clinical leadership during the sales process by demonstrating the full range of product features including potential uses, product capabilities and benefits to customers as needed
- You develop, coordinate and deliver product training to customers on software, application and/or equipment use, monitor customer installations within Austria and Switzerland to improve customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
- You improve customer satisfaction and socket retention through continuing education on optimization of equipment utilization by customer
- You are responsible for show site visits in coordination with the local organizations and support the customer visit as needed
- You play an active role in the organization of user meetings / Medical Advisory board in close collaboration with the Product Managers
- You partner with the Product Marketing Team and the local Organization to identify key reference sites for new product introductions
- You analyze competition and provide relevant Market Information to the Sales and Marketing Team
- You ensure that all products sold are clinically relevant and all clinical needs are translated into technical and performance specifications
- You provide thought leadership on product optimization and products' market positioning
- You support trade shows and professional conferences by performing product demonstration and promotion as well as customer training
- You use market and product knowledge to assist the sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- Produce well-written post-training reports and provide regular feedback on customer satisfaction and needs
The Clinical Education Specialist CT f/m for Austria and Switzerland provides clinical and technical expert knowledge during the sales process by demonstrating the full range of products / services to our customers. He/she is closely interacting with new and targeted customers to establish clinical credibility and drive the clinical strategy. He/she also provides thought leadership on product optimization and products market positioning.
- Based on a professional training degree as MTRA (Diplomierte/r Radiologiefachfrau/-mann (HF), for the French speaking part of Switzerland TRM (HES), Radiographer or in a related field you have gained deep clinical/technical skills in Computed Tomography or equivalent knowledge or experience
- You bring professional experience in clinical scanning on current products/platforms
- You have got active professional clinical/technical certifications/registries necessary to scan human patients in a clinical context
- You like to travel and bring the willingness to travel between 70 and 80% of your time to customers within your specified geographic region as well as to nationwide sales meetings and tradeshows
- You are inspired by the interaction with people and appreciate to present and train people in complex clinical products and best patient outcome
- Your profile is completed by solid computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Fluency in German and English languages
- To the extent you are applying for a position that requires you to operate a GE owned/leased, privately owned/leased or rental vehicle for company business, you must be willing to submit to a check of your driving record
- Ideally for a role covering Switzerland but an aspect that can also be trained "on-the-job" are French language skills!
- For this key role with GE Healthcare, one of the worlds leading medical device manufacturers, we are offering a competitive salary package. The employment contract is homeoffice based (chose your location flexibly within the region). In addition you will also benefit from a company car for professional and personal usage and a lot of other GE Healthcare benefits!
Are you interested in this role? Then don't hesitate and apply online!
Please upload your CV and application letter via www.ge.com/careers no later than Feb 28th!
We will start reviewing applications already during the application period.
For any questions upfront please contact our recruiter Carolin Krone on email@example.com
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients. Learn More About GE Healthcare.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Flexible Homeoffice in Switzerland
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.