- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
See job description for detailsWe Offer
- The challenging opportunity to cover all Operation Departments which offer Securities, Custody, Traded Options and Financial Futures (TOFF) in respect to all Compliance topics
- Being part of an open-minded team that acts in an interesting, diversified and dynamic working environment
- In this position you will be providing Compliance advise and monitor the Securities, Custody, TOFF departments in connection to the existing internal and external legal and regulatory requirements
- You have the chance to analyze new capital market laws, regulations, circulars for all countries where the bank is offering Securities, Custody and TOFF facilities and you will cooperate with our business partners to ensure appropriate implementation within working processes
- The option to review the activities of the coverage areas based on Compliance reviews in order to minimize potential risks for the bank, to ensure proper reputation and to avoid any violation of laws and regulations
- As a representative of Compliance you get involved in new specific projects or new products
- The opportunity to give trainings, to prepare training materials and to write or review Policies
- A role with international scope, strong senior management exposure as well as excellent possibilities for you to build up an extensive network within the organization
- Flexible working arrangements possible
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the Securities, Custody and/or TOFF business with knowledge of the applicable rules and regulations
- Compliance and / or legal background is an asset
- Business fluency in English and German are a requirement; any other language skills are an advantage
- Knowledge of Payment services would be a huge plus
- You combine the ability of analytical thinking with the understanding of complex transactions and processes
- You have an excellent team spirit with keen and quick perception, a decisive attitude and a good sense of responsibility
- Your good presentation skills, rhetoric and negotiation expertise as well as your strong social and interpersonal skills enable you to build up excellent working relationships and to interact and present complex issues to senior management and to stakeholders
- Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple challenging tasks, to set priorities as well as to be able to stay calm and think clearly in difficult, stressful, or troubling situations? Then this might be the right job for you.
Mr. J Albinus would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
- ms project