- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CHF60,000.00 - CHF80,000.00 gross per year
The firm is a molecular entities in our global clinical pipeline.
- Ensure DGM function collaborates with various internal partners
- Build and maintain paper and electronic clinical document technical standards meeting internal and external requirements.
- Define and lead development of clinical document management processes, archiving solutions and related processes and strategies to follow HA guidelines, Good Clinical Practices and Novartis SOPs. Own related SOPs or delegate ownership
- Set priorities, decide work load distribution, forecast demand and drive resource/budget planning to ensure adequate delivery of document management services.
- At least Bachelors degree in related scientific discipline (natural, pharmaceutical, medical, archival or information technology).
- At least 14 years of significant experience in clinical research/pharmaceutical industry and in leading people, teams and projects
- Demonstrated experience handling delivery from vendors, audit program, governance.
- Strong experience of the clinical drug development and international drug approval processes and related document requirements.
- Good Project Management skills and interpersonal skills
- scientists and researchers