- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
4! Four areas in global health we’re focusing on to make a difference in people’s lives.
Your work will be important in helping more people understand our incredible commitment to bring transformative medicines to more people worldwide.
As Head, Global Health and Corporate Responsibility (GHCR) you will be responsible to leadership and manage all external and internal communications to support the effective implementation of the company’s “build trust with society” strategic priority.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Create and drive external communications program, including executive communications, to ensure stakeholders are aware of company’s significant commitment. Position Novartis as the leader in access to medicines and responsible business
• Create and drive internal engagement program to ensure internal associates are aware and engaged in company’s Access Principles and other key programs, e.g. internal environmental initiatives
• Lead core team for work across GHCR units, including Novartis Foundation and Novartis Social Business activities. Develop and support team members
• Design and lead stakeholder engagement communications efforts
• Develop and maintain core GHCR communications materials, e.g. core messaging/Q&A, core presentation, annual reporting content for all publications, Novartis in Society report development
• Lead cross-divisional, cross-functional GHCR communicators network to align messaging, activities and resources against common objectives
• Serve as key internal interface with other functions and divisions, e.g. support Public Affairs team on development of GHCR policies and positions
• Member of the GH&CR leadership team and Communications leadership team
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in Business, Marketing, Communications English (mother tongue)
• Good knowledge of German or French
• Desirable 15+years communications experience, preferably in healthcare; public health experience a plus
• Both strong strategic and execution abilities Expertise in corporate communications disciplines
• Proven skills in leading a team as well as experience in matrix organizations
WHY CONSIDER NOVARTIS?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Business Unit Corporate Communications
Company/Legal Entity Novartis International AG
Functional Area Communications & Public Affairs
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.