- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HR Project ManagerOur client offers a large and international environment.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is looking for a Project Manager with HR Transformation and Change Management experience to join their team in Zug to help the company transition into a new and critical phase of its corporate life.
This is a 12 month contract with a start in December.
- Implementation of the transition of the HR department
- Providing general HR support to the Leadership team, implementing end to end transition lifecycle of positions and the implicated job holders
- Implementation of the HR readiness activities: such as HR policies, programs and procedures
- Maintaining oversight and execute HR ad hoc requests
- Providing HR Operational Readiness recommendations
- 5-10 years of experience in HR project management with a primary focus on HR Transformation and Change Management
- Certified project manager
- The ability to deliver rapidly on the predefined strategy
- Hands-on attitude and an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Fluent in English.
What's on offer
The chance to work in a very diverse environment across a number of EU countries.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA
- ms project
- project manager