- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Eastman is a global specialty materials company that produces a broad range of products found in items people use every day. With the purpose of enhancing the quality of life in a material way, Eastman works with customers to deliver innovative products and solutions while maintaining a commitment to safety and sustainability. The company’s innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and differentiated application development to grow its leading positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation, building and construction, and consumables. As a globally inclusive and diverse company, Eastman employs approximately 14,500 people around the world and serves customers in more than 100 countries. The company had 2018 revenues of approximately $10 billion and is headquartered in Kingsport, Tennessee, USA. For more information, visitwww.eastman.com.
The Zug HR team is responsible for 11 countries in the Europe, Middle East & Africa region. The HR Specialist provides a wide range of HR and business support. This includes handling of payroll for assigned countries in cooperation with external partners, coordinating the benefits administration, involvement in the recruitment process, day-to-day administrative tasks and expat support.
- Personnel Administration for assigned countries
- Handle on- and offboarding of employees
- Data management by using various systems, portals, e-rooms
- Document and optimize HR processes
- Contribute to projects & general support to HR Manager
- Work time and absence administration
- Handle payroll and benefits for assigned countries in coordination with external partners
- Benefits administration for Switzerland including pension, social security, accident/illness insurance and Eastman specific benefits
- Coordinate corporate credit cards for assigned countries
- Recruitment assistance
- Support expats and assignees
- Local business support to management of one of our business units
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Preferably HR Specialist with Swiss Federal Diploma of Higher Education (HR-Fachausweis)
- Ideally a few years of HR experience in a multinational company
- Fluency in English and German, other language skills are welcome
- Strong computer skills
- Need for Swiss citizenship or valid Swiss work permit
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Ability to think processes through
- Flexible and able to handle many different tasks
- Good priority setting skills
- Working efficiently and accurately
- Customer-service oriented
This position is based at the Zug office in Switzerland.
Eastman Chemical Company is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Eastman is committed to creating a powerfully diverse workforce and a broadly inclusive workplace, where everyone can contribute to their fullest potential each day.