- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Consumer Business in Europe,Middle East and Africa (EMEA) operates in approximately 122 countries and isresponsible for a large portfolio of diverse brands, the biggest ones beingNeutrogena, Le Petit Marseillais, Listerine, o.b., Nicorette, Imodium, Microlaxand other cough & cold or allergy brands.
The Regional Marketing Operations(RMO) group EMEA has been established in Johnson & Johnson Consumer EMEAwith the purpose of enabling an efficient and effective coordination andoperationalization of key marketing activities and portfolio management acrossregional franchises and markets.
We are currently looking for anexcellent Intern to join us on a 12-month Fixed Term contract based in Zug,Switzerland to assist RMO team on a day-to-day basis. We give you theopportunity to support and learn from a team of 7 highly skilled people with avariety of professional and cultural backgrounds.
Whilst you will have the support ofindividual managers for specific projects, you will be expected to workindependently and lead your own projects. During your time in this role youwill also have the chance work directly with regional and local marketingcolleagues and other cross-functional colleagues such as Supply Chain andProcurement as well as external agencies.
In order to succeed, you will needthe capability to adapt to fast-moving environments and be able toindependently liaise with and influence key partners.
The position is ideal for a mature,self-starter who is quick to learn, confident, dedicated and capable ofnavigating a degree of complexity in a multilayered international environment.We expect you to have strong problem solving mindset and capability to deliverresults.
- Work with cross-functional partners to collect, organize and present data on our product portfolio
- Analyze product portfolio data on the project financials and build recommendations on portfolio optimization
- Handle and report data quality issues, help us maintain high data quality.
- Act as the key point of contact for markets on RMO owned regional processes such as:
- Coordinating Usage Rights requests,
- Improving adoption of our digital asset management system
- Maintaining regional contact list updated
- Support regional budget management and enable on time and correct budget tracking on a monthly basis
- Assist in development of presentations for senior partners
- Coordination of team meetings including collecting meeting protocols and ensuring follow up completion in due dates
- Miscellaneous communication/process development projects, depending on your capabilities, strengths and willingness to perform
- Enrolled at University
- Good English
- Strong analytical skills
- Independent and hardworking attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience in a multinational company preferable
- Ability to work under pressure and meet dead-lines
We Offer You
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic, diverse and inspiring working environment
- A chance to work with a highly experienced team coming from various professional backgrounds
- Many opportunities to work on significant projects and assignments
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are offering you a diversified position with a variety of responsibilities in adynamic and complex international environment. Have we sparked your interest?Then please send us yourcompleteonline application in English.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)