- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Description :
Building the legend of our fascinating premium drinks portfolio by inspiring, motivating and educating customers.
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company, a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of our industry. We are a young company born of an incredible entrepreneurial legacy. The success of Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Tanqueray and many more brands led to the formation of our company in 1997. And we only thrive today because of the talent of our people to grow our brands, old and new, and keep them strong.
Our purpose, celebrating life, every day, everywhere means that our brands are part of celebrations big and small. We believe that living our purpose in full is to make the most of life - to be the best you can be at work, at home, with friends, in the community, and for the community. In this exciting role as Key Account Manager your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Accountable for top Wholesalers in Switzerland, flawlessly implementing annual agreements, materializing the potential of untapped opportunities and sustainably growing our business
- Prepare the annual negotiations, execute the annual plans, create short and long-term customer strategies
- Analyse data and recommend actions, as a result of in-depth measurement and evaluations of past activities
- Responsible for key tasks of the Key Account team, i.e. forecasting, investment budgeting, preparation of performance updates
- Contribute to our aim of having Preferred Supplier Status at our customers
- Relentlessly search for new opportunities, optimization of current processes and demonstrate a strong commitment to “grow yourself”
- Be a key player in the “one team mentality” approach
- Work in close collaboration with the On Trade Field Sales Managers to enhance customer and consumer understanding and ensure the correct service and availability levels
- University Degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience in a commercial position, preferably in FMCG industry or retail market
- Knowledge of the Swiss grocery retail market (Detailhandel)
- Strong commercial acumen, understanding of a P&L, high affinity for numbers, proficiency in Excel, great analytical skills
- Great personal drive and presentation skills
- Team player, great ability to develop effective business relationships and work in a matrix structure with people from different locations
- Ability to handle tense or confrontational situations
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Business Proficiency in German, French and English
This role is based in Lausanne or home office (possible).
This is an amazing opportunity to enter our business and build a great career within Diageo as a global company! You will learn how our business operates and quickly get a good understanding of our customer and consumer needs. Do you hold yourself to the highest standard with real accountability for results? Then let’s talk!
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
About the company
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.