- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
See job description for detailsApply now
Responsibilities & Profile
Your contribution to KPMG
- Conduct integrated audits of multinational companies or Swiss subsidiaries of U.S. companies including reporting to KPMG U.S. and other group auditors
- Audit spin-offs, disposals, opening balance sheets and acquired businesses in connection with various business combinations
- Support and lead other transaction based projects that require US GAAP and SEC reporting expertise (comfort letters, agreed-upon procedures and reviews of registration statements)
- Process financial statement conversions to US GAAP
- Deliver accounting advisory and SOX advisory services to non-audit clients
- Coach Swiss-based audit teams on technical US accounting, auditing and reporting inquiries
- Conduct internal and external US GAAP and US GAAS training
This is what makes you successful
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, US GAAS/PCAOB and SEC requirements and US audit methodology
- Minimum 5-8 years of recent integrated (SOX and US GAAP/PCAOB) audit experience either with KPMG or another Big 4 firm and proficiency in researching accounting and auditing issues
- Experience in managing teams and high-demand projects
- U.S. CPA license (or equivalent)
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to deliver high quality services under tight deadlines
- Highly motivated, curious and proactive team player with a positive attitude
- Proficient English skills, German skills are a big plus
Clarity on Dynamic Audit
Your advantages at KPMG
Empowered to lead Responsibility from day one. That's how we empower tomorrow's business leaders at KPMG. You value your independence - and so do we. We cultivate an environment where you can unfold your potential.
Your personal skillset From digital learning to external programs, personal development comes in many shapes and forms at KPMG. Share our passion for learning and cultivate future and digital skills that will last a lifetime. Even better: benefit from our contribution to the cost of qualifying in your field.
Inspired to innovate As part of KPMG, you join other highly qualified and motivated professionals in an inspiring entrepreneurial environment. A clear mindset and strong opinions are not only encouraged at KPMG, but expected. When it comes to ideas, quality beats hierarchy.
New ventures KPMG thrives - and depends - on agility and change. Help shape the next generation of business with your open mindset and entrepreneurial spirit. We constantly create room for your ideas to unfold.
Choose your path KPMG career paths are as diverse as our people. Thrive in our culture of collaboration, mentoring and mobility opportunities. As your interests and skills evolve, personal development talks guide you to the next level.
All inclusive You expect fair compensation and certified equal pay. At KPMG, that's what you get. Our inclusive culture makes space for unconventional ideas and new ways of working. New mothers and fathers benefit from our generous packages.
Connections that count With our culture of collaboration, you'll automatically develop valuable and lasting links to colleagues and clients. Strengthen crucial connections further at in-house and external networking and social events.
Substance and style Value variety in your working day and thrive at KPMG. Our multidisciplinary teams collaborate to deliver real results - across borders, sectors and service lines.
Ancillary benefits may apply to certain positions (e.g. fixed-contract positions).
Your salary in this position will be in line with industry standards and will depend on your professional experience and education. During the recruitment process we will negotiate your salary with you according to our guidelines. Any salary ranges published on external platforms for this position have not been agreed with KPMG and do not apply.
- ms project