- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. On this team, you will drive Google Cloud business relationships by analyzing partner business performance, identifying methods of increasing partner and Google returns, pitching ideas to and identifying opportunities within partners, and coordinating across Google teams to deliver.
As a Partner Manager, you will be responsible for executing the business development strategy for your assigned region. You will be responsible for achieving strategic goals and partner success objectives. You'll also represent the entire range of Google Cloud products and services for our partners while at times focusing on a specific solution or product set for particular partner vertical markets.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in sales, business development, and/or client relationship management.
- Experience in building partnerships with agile partners, global system integrators, and consultancies.
- Ability to speak and write in German and English fluently and idiomatically.
- MBA degree.
- Experience pitching enterprise products.
- Ability to combine strategic, planning, service, and execution skills to communicate with other teams.
- Data-driven and highly analytical, with the ability to translate data and trends into powerful strategies and compelling messages.
- Effective project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Self-starter, with demonstrated ability to deliver value through own initiative.
- Report to the Head of Global Partner Sales to successfully build strategy and execution plans to meet business growth objectives for a specific region.
- Engage in joint efforts between the Google Cloud Field Sales team and Partner Sales team to ensure there is successful overlap between the two.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned accounts.
- Meet near- and long-term goals for assigned regional accounts.
- Lead regional joint business development planning processes with partners that develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive relationship.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate