- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Abbott Established Pharmaceutical Division is hiring a
The job holder will be responsible for maintaining the day to day indirect purchasing activities within Abbott Products Operations AG (APO)
Core Job Responsibilities:
- You are in active charge of compliance in indirect purchasing processes for the local entity: Vendor creation and issuance of Purchase Order.
- You will be involved with business sponsors in providing mentorship and ensuring indirect transactional activities are in line with corporate policies.
- Be the key point of contact for PRA (Automated Purchase Requisition Approval system): securing the automated approval system is compliant with corporate policies.
- Be the key point of contact for 3PP (Third Party compliance management). Increase awareness towards business sponsors and monitor process in vendor creation workflow.
- Support SOX procedure during internal and external audit periods. Provide auditors with sample documentation and periodic reporting on indirect procurement
- Implement internal controls to monitor diligent management of transactional activities (review of open purchase orders, monitor inactive vendors, payment terms analysis etc.)
- Support Procurement Finance Manager for ad-hoc request (indirect purchasing spend analysis, Key Performance Indicators for indirect procurement, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree (or comparable degree) preferable in Business & Administration
inimum Experience/Training Required:
- Knowledge in Procurement and Finance with strong attention to details
- Capability to manage databases from different systems (SAP and Pack Office).
- Good interpersonal skills and very task oriented (respect deadlines), able to work in a multicultural environment
- Excellent command of English is essential, any other languages would be an asset
Overall, we are looking for a strong, dynamic and outgoing personality that is capable in managing different partners in all kind of cultures and countries.
Do you like the sound of this job and think you’ve got what it takes? Then send us your CV today. We look forward to receiving your application as pdf.
(If you want to upload several documents, don`t save in between uploading them. Once you save your uploads, you will not be able to add more documents)
Financial Planning and Analysis
EPD Established Pharma
Switzerland Basel : H-127 A2
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:
About the company
At Abbott, we're committed to helping you live your best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 94,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and www.facebook.com/AbbottCareers, on Instagram @AbbottGlobal, and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.
We invite you to explore opportunities at Abbott, to see if your talents and career aspirations may fit with our openings. An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.