- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
You must be an EU citizen OR have a valid Swiss work permit to be considered for this role.
We are a Swiss startup on a mission to bring passionate people together through shared experiences. We’ve developed a platform on which anyone with a particular interest can sign up to create unique experiences based on their passion. Those who sign up have complete freedom to create any kind of experience they want, from a photography workshop to a food tour.
Starting fromSeptember2019, we are looking for a
Product Marketing Trainee (only Winter 2019/2020)
for a period of 3 months.
The position isbased in St. Gallen, Switzerland
Your main task is to help the management roll-out a new product at LocalBini covering Winter-Activities. This traineeship can be combined with a Bachelor or Master thesis.
Phase 1 (2 weeks)
- Fully comprehending LocalBini’s standing as a brand
- Understanding key areas of development for LocalBini and the company’s overarching mission
- Being aware of LocalBini’s USPs and scope of services, as well as potential future features/services
- Getting involved in various projects and tasks in view of gaining a multi-faceted understanding of the business
Phase 2 (4-8 weeks)
- Together with the Management, define the scope of the products to be covered
- Identify relevant private activity providers and close partnerships with selected providers
- Define processes and procedures
- Design and launch marketing campaigns for the product, starting from Nov2019
- Receive feedback from the market and improve processes and procedures if needed
- Collect feedback and prepare a resume for full roll-out in winter 2020/2021
Phase 3 (2-4 weeks) (optional)
- Report/thesis writing
You must be fluent in English and a second Europeanlanguage, at least 19years old. Ideally you have had already an internship experience. The outstanding candidate has strong communication skills, both in written and oral, and a strong analytical mind-set.
The internship is offered on a volunteer basis.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU FULLFILL ALL OF THE ABOVE CRITERIA.
A meaningful and challenginginternship.We believe in rewarding bright motivated people!
If you believe you fit the description, please send us your 1) motivation letter, 2) resume and 3) references via the application link.