- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An opportunity for a self-starter with strong communication and leadership skills and a real passion for project work as well as interest in investment products and data management. This roles offers you the opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team within the International Wealth Management division located in Zurich.
- A meaningful role as Product Owner, working in strategic projects with end-to-end responsibility (from conceptual phase through roll-out) in our Investment Product Platforms team
- The opportunity to drive our core products in providing a rich backlog, product roadmap, implementation priorities, user stories and their acceptance criteria to manage and distribute best-in-class investment products, working closely with the business and IT teams
- You will work closely with multiple business and IT teams within a scaled agile delivery setup
- You will take over the leadership in guiding delivery teams from a content and delivery perspective
- A unique working experience to further develop our global key platforms that aggregate reference and market data, sales and client documentation related to Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds, Alternative Investments, Structured Products and Direct Investments from several internal and external sources
- You will have the responsibility and accountability for the delivery teams backlog including identifying and prioritizing epics and stories, ensuring solution implementation while focusing on process simplification and increasing data quality
- Your contribution will play a key role to deliver sustainable results with a significant impact for the bank and specifically the International Wealth Management division.
Are you passionate about project work? Are you a problem-solver with a strong can-do attitude and known by your stakeholders for your strong sense of ownership? Do you love to work in a dynamic international team and do you have the ability to foster positive relationships?
- Banking apprenticeship with further education or University Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Information Management (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years of work experience as a product owner, business analyst or project manager for projects with IT impact, if possible in Finance and/or data management
- Knowledge of the above mentioned investment products is a plus
- Besides your analytical strengths you describe yourself as a flexible and proactive person who has the energy to cover multiple topics and deliver on challenges outside of regular activities
- Result-oriented way of working and with superior problem solving capabilities and ability to deal with time constraints and high pressure
- Outstanding communication skills in English (spoken and written) are a must. German is an asset.
- Having an understanding for IT related delivery matters is highly welcome
Ms. R. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
- business administration
- ms project
- project manager