- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for a German speaking Program PMO to support Project Managers through a complex global project within the Wealth Management area.Program Management Officer - German speaking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a PMO to support Project Managers at a program level.
- Supports the stream lead in the execution of management tasks ensuring all deliverables are in accordance with the program plan and program governance arrangements
- Prepare and deliver presentations to various committees
- Coordinates and manages the overall financial controlling of the stream
- Support the program risk management
- Proactively resolves issues and ensure appropriate corrective actions
- Organises and defines planning and roadmaps
- Supports vendor and supplier management
- 5 years' experience as a Senior program PMO with strong Project and Program Management skills
- Ideally experience gained within Wealth Management in a Banking environment
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience in Bank digitalisation
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese on +41 44 229 99 49
If you are interested in other opportunities that Experis are recruiting, please click on the link https://www.experis.ch/experis-zurich.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.
- ms project