- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
The new Customer Experience Renewal Manager (RM) role is a highly visible, strategic position to empower key customers to continue to transform their business and meet their objectives through Cisco solutions.
You will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts of Cisco products and services across an assigned customer account. RM's work with customer executives, partners and across Cisco teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives and define a strategy to drive renewals to on-time closure, as well as minimize renewals risk and financial attrition. You will bring strong knowledge of negotiation strategies and orchestrates cross-functional resources across the company and with partners to provide a unified path to secure every renewal.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Drives up-sell, upgrades, price adjustments and close on-time contracts for assigned accounts
- Increases sales penetration at existing accounts
- Builds relationships with customers and account teams to assist in acceleration of full adoption and renewals.
- Partners with the account teams to preserve and improve customer contract and relationships.
- Engage with key decision makers to identify requirements and uncover road blocks to ensure on-time commitments.
- Manage client needs independently. Able to trouble shoot non-standard concerns
- Owns and executes renewal contracts for products and services on medium accounts with moderate complexity
- Builds quotes, review contract terms, negotiation pricing, identify up-sell opportunities and handle objections.
- Curates use case recommendations and educates customers on relevant features and opportunities.
- Leads renewal opportunities or support Account Manager in overall negotiation to ensure integrity of the renewal portion of the agreement.
- Maintain and report an accurate rolling 120 day forecast of renewals in assigned accounts.
- Assist Renewals team with ad hoc requests to meet customer need
- Communicate risks timely and clearly
Who You'll Work With
This role resides in the Customer Experience organization, one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams that delivers profitable growth throughout the customer lifecycle with a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions.
Who You Are
- Articulate the customer environment, industry and Cisco footprint.
- Implement policies for forecasting, data quality and accuracy.
- You love building an understanding of Customer and Partners procurement processes
- You have experience with CRM tools i.e. SFDC
- Develop basic consultative selling skills
- Executes win-back strategies for inactive customers
- Education: Bachelor degree; Master’s degree preferred.
- Industry certifications preferred (e.g. ITIL, PMP, COBIT, Six Sigma)
- You are roficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
If you are looking for hands-on involvement in crafting the future direction of Cisco and Customer Experience, we have a place for you.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.