- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
OfficeTeam is seeking candidates for the position of a Sales/Marketing Coordinator for a Toy Manufacturing company, the ideal candidate will have experience in retail merchandising or B2B/B2C selling, preferably in toys or children’s products. This role requires initiative and persistence, as the person will be starting new relationships through cold-calling and store visits in addition to growing the business with an existing customer base.This role temporary to full-time and it is located in the El Segundo, CA area. Apply today!
- Cold-calling specialty toy store owners, learning about their business, making appointments to meet them and convincing them to stock and sell our products.
- Building strong relationships to help you establish an ongoing pipeline of clients.
- Identifying opportunities to close sales and generate new business (phone and face-to-face).
- Generating your own leads
- 2 - 5 years’ experience as a retail merchandiser or direct selling, ideally in toys, children’s products or the CPG industry.
- Consultative approach to selling, using all available data and the needs of the customer to develop and communicate your win-win business case.
- Engage with marketing teams on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
- Researching industry‐specific sites (blogs, forums, etc) for product reviews; customer comments, and other relevant marketing information.
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
- social media
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.