- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- You will be an essential member of Global Medical Affairs Team, accountable for the development of Scientific Communications Strategy as part of the medical strategy and its implementation.
- Stays up-to-date of internal and external developments, trends and other dynamics relevant for the assigned DA to maintain a fully current view and perspectives of external influences.
- Bring consistency across all scientific communication activities to the GMT and drives excellence and innovation in these areas.
- Act as strategic partner to US Medical Affairs responsible for the US focused publication strategy and implementation.
- High ethical standards.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, incl. inspiring and influencing.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.