- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior AcccountantOn behalf of our client, an International Biopharmaceutical company, Swisslinx is looking for dedicated Accounting Professional to join their team in Basel. This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organization that offers a dynamic working environment.
- Carry out all accounting responsibilities for the Swiss entities.
- Prepare accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with policies
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly financial closings and account reconciliations
- Liaise on daily basis with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure effectiveness
- Assist in regulatory reporting and additional ad-hoc tasks as required
- 5-8 years of experience in Accounting in an international environment
- Relevant educational background (finance/accounting)
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Strong familiarity with US/local GAAP and SAP/4HANA
- Solid communication and hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English and German
Candidates must have a valid Swiss or European permit or work rights to be considered for this position. If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply directly or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward you receiving your application!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA