- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
See job description for detailsWe Offer
- Opportunity for crafting and implementing client oriented business information and special condition management solutions for our internal customers within the Private Banking & Wealth Management frontline for each business area
- Represent the strategic "Management & Business Information Solutions (M&BIS)" towards our internal clients, developing concepts to foster awareness of available capabilities within the organization
- Ownership of "MySTT" - the global solution to handle special tariffs and terms within Credit Suisse Private Banking
- Driving related stakeholder and change management activities
- Development of solution requirements from a conceptual phase until rollout to our swiss and international locations
- Key insights into the organization, products and functions of the bank
- Close interaction with various partners globally in business support, finance and IT
- An excellent platform to build a broad, cross-functional network
- Serious on-the-job training supported by a motivated team
- University degree or equivalent higher education in business administration, management, economics, banking and/ or finance or marketing
- Min. 5 year work experience in a banking, business intelligence or consultancy environment managing stakeholders and change, specific know-how in marketing is an additional asset
- Excellent communication skills in English and German combined with result orientation and problem solving capabilities
- Affinity towards IT solutions, first experience in IT requirement specification would be an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point, MS Access)
- Proactive and hands-on personality, comfortable with driving and managing change!
Ms. S. Gross would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.