- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- You an exciting role based in Zurich within global Compliance Operations department covering the full lifecycle of an client as part of Compliance (CCO) function, that is mandated with the management of all CCRO matters for Credit Suisse in all regions and across all businesses
- A opportunity to support the definition and execution of the strategic roadmap, ensuring monitoring and controlling of budget and forecast
- You will prepare professional presentations to senior management and provide senior management support
- As a representative of Compliance Operations, you will be involved in driving strategic topics like work force management, budgeting and cost management and support initiatives shaping the future of Compliance Operations.
- You will support the Head of Compliance Operations and the COO in addressing strategic topics and work closely with senior stakeholders across multiple locations and divisions.
- In this broad and dynamic role you will have the opportunity to work closely with various partners in Compliance internationally and to collaborate with multiple partners on all seniority levels with organizing and preparing content
- We are open for flexible / agile working
- Relevant University degree (preferably in Business, Finance or Law) or equivalent
- You have gathered expertise in a compliance, consulting, strategy, business management or chief-of-staff function
- If you have prior experience in Compliance and / or Regulatory Affairs this would be seen as a plus, strong interest in Compliance is expected
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are an expert in drafting and visualizing presentations in PowerPoint on top management level and have excellent command of other MS office products
- Deep understanding of finance processes including budgeting and forecasting
- Fluent English skills are a requirement, German skills are an asset
- Demonstrated presentation skills and ability to write clear and concise business communications for senior management audiences
- Your solid analytical and conceptual skills and your attention to detail allow you to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect with others throughout the organization
- As an open-minded, flexible, and team-focused colleague you like to contribute to the team's success by being a hardworking and effective performer
- Your self-motivated attitude and your well-structured approach to solving problems help you to work under pressure and deliver timely quality results
Are you a problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about team work ? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team.
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.