- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CHF80,000.00 - CHF100,000.00 gross per year
The company is a global leader in the healthcare.
- Conducting risk-based audits of R&D, Supply Chain and Business Development units and their processes in Pharma and Diagnostics
- Perform risk assessments, develop and adapt work programs
- Evaluate governance, risks and controls in the processes reviewed and agree on appropriate action plans with management in order to improve effectiveness and efficiency as well as to mitigate risk exposure
- Support more junior auditors during audit engagements
- The position involves a fair amount of travel world-wide (up to 50%)
- Solid academic credentials in natural sciences or a medical degree.
- Approximately 5 years of practical business experience in R&D in pharmaceutical or diagnostics industry outside of Quality and Compliance functions. Alternatively, you have a strong background and experience as data scientist in biostatistics
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills as well as ability to convey difficult messages clear and constructively
- Your English allows you to converse fluently and concisely, which leads to efficient interviews. Your written reports are clear, concise and easy to read
- Strong team skills and you enjoy working in an international environment and different cultures
- scientists and researchers