- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CHF80,000.00 - CHF100,000.00 gross per year
The company is a consulting firm.
- Signing and coordination of US individual income tax returns.
- Coordination related to global tax compliance services including liaising directly with clients and Deloitte offices worldwide.
- Advising our clients on the tax and social security implications related to various global employment issues including tax residency, avoidance of double taxation and the taxation of complex compensation such as severance payments, long term and short term incentive income.
- Preparation and coordination of tax reconciliations and tax equalization calculations.
- Preparation and coordination of global compensation payroll instructions for individuals on split payrolls in their home and assignment countries.
- Coordination of out of scope services and liaising with clients and Deloitte offices worldwide.
- Interpretation and implementation of International Assignment Policies and ensuring consistent global tax treatment of various assignment compensation items and allowances.
- Team management and meeting financial and sales targets.
- Various other tasks related to the successful management of Global Mobility programs for our clients.
- You have successfully completed your Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- You have 8+ years of experience (ideally from a "Big-4" firm) in providing individual global tax compliance and consulting services to multi-national clients and their employees.
- You have a US tax technical background and hold the relevant professional qualifications.
- You are adept at managing risk for both the firm and your clients.
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication in English. Other languages are an asset.
- You have a track record of managing a team, their performance and remaining accountable for their service delivery.
- You are detail and solution oriented, can manage multiple projects simultaneously and can work independently.
- You are ambitious and eager to learn, able to build client relationships and interested in Business Development.
- You are a self-starter, are able to work independently and drive projects.