- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Senior System Engineer 80-100%Do you want to work in an agile, self-organized environment where passion, trust and innovation are paramount? We are looking for an experienced System Engineer to help us move forward. You will be working in a diverse environment in close cooperation with various business units, and both internal and external customers.
- Responsible to design and engineer the internal IT landscape with special focus on solution based on the Microsoft Azure and Office 365 stack
- Act as third level support in case where Service Desk and System Admins don't find a resolution
- Work closely together with the lead engineer to ensure proper operations and further development
- Support in various planning activities related to the SAFe and Scrum methodology
- At least 5 years relevant work experience in a similar capacity
- Relevant engineering experience in the Microsoft Cloud stack such as Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams Online, Skype Online), Azure hosting as well as Azure advanced security such as Azure Information Protection, Intune (MAM, MDM, Windows Deployment), Windows Information Protection, etc.
- Relevant experience in using tools like Jira or Confluence as well as the Microsoft Office stack
- Independent and proactive working method and a high-quality standard
- Communicative and team-able personality
- Very good English knowledge in spoken and written
- Knowledge of agile methods (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, ...)
- Passion for working with emerging technologies
We offer you
- Individual career path and development opportunities
- An experience to be part in the world's first regulated digital exchange for investors, banks, and entrepreneurs bridging the gap between traditional financial services and digital communities
If you have any questions, please send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only accept online direct applications.