Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Major Job Functions:
• Responsible for specific month-end and year-end activities.
• Responsible for specific balance sheet reconciliations in accordance with established company policies and procedures. Ensures that all outstanding items are cleared on time
• Manages a small team of people that support his/her job.
• Prepares audit schedules received from Corporate Team.
• Interacts and communicates extensively with all internal customer (Corporate team, Business Units between others).
• Provide accounting support to other divisions/cost centers.
• Perform other duties or special projects as needed
• Provide training and support as the team needs
• Required Education/Skills:
• Associates/Bachelor degree in Accounting.
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards, IFRS
• Advanced MS Excel and MS Word skills
• 2+ years of related experience
• Management experience is convenient.
• Experience in Oracle R12 is preferred
• Good oral and written communication skills in Spanish. English skills are a plus.
• Committed and Responsible
• Detail oriented, numerical/analytical and organizational skills.
• Ability to work autonomously
• Ability to work in a team environment
Sobre la empresa
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.