Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Global Leader in IT Services, Consulting, Technology and Digital Solutions is looking for experienced professionals to work in Banking/Finance industry in our global clients, the job description that we are looking for:
· Act like Application Manager (APM) for Important Bank over Latam applications and activities involving Business needs and environments configuration;
· Maintenance of preexisting applications in all environments available, when this action will be required;
· Opening of request for specialized technical support teams about all configuration items used by applications, aimed that the application works with up-to-date components and compliance with current risk and control rules.
· Investigation of problems occurred with the applications and their environments, such as timeout of reply messages and several errors that stop their operation;
· Domain of the catalog of components homologated by the organization, aiming to use the correct component for each need, as well as guaranteeing the updating of the same with respect to End of Life and End of Vendor Support of the same;
· Execution and validation deploy of application in QA environments, as well provide the request for deploy of application in Production environment;
· Investigation about transaction volume spikes and hit rate exceptions reported by Production support team, providing the root cause and the details regarding the related problems;
· Participation of calls with the technical teams located in other countries, on the progress of the activities under their responsibility;
· Maintenance the documentation updated;
· Review of system logs for technical trouble shooting, investigations, and management inquiries.
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED: KNOWLEDGE AND AT LEAST 5 YEARS OF SOLID EXPERIENCE IN:
· WebSphere MQ / WebSphere Application Server / NDM (Connect: Direct) / Red Hat Enterprise Linux;
· Oracle Database / Java Enterprise Edition;
· Windows Server / SQL Server Database / .NET C# Web / IIS Application Server;
· Digital certificate / High Availability environment (Load Balance/F5) / Autosys.
NON-TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills;
· Good written in native language (Spanish);
· Facility to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical manner;
· Ability to build good end user relationship.
· Agile methodology
· Experience in work with Develops Standards (JENKINS, Selenium, uDeploy, Maven, Stash and Sonar).
Lugar de trabajo: Santiago, Región Metropolitana.