Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Big Data Engineer
- Define technical scope and objectives through research and participation in requirements-gathering and definition of processes
- Ingest and Process data from various sources in raw, structured, semi-structured, and unstructured format into Big Data ecosystem
- Realtime data feed processing using Big Data ecosystem
- Design, review, implement and optimize data transformation processes in Big Data ecosystem
- Test and prototype new data integration tools, techniques and methodologies
- Participate in overall test planning for the application integrations, functional areas and projects.
- Work with cross functional teams in an Agile/Scrum environment to ensure a quality product is delivered
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with enterprise scale applications and systems
- - 2+ Year of expertise in Big Data technologies in Hadoop ecosystem
o Hive, HDFS, MapReduce, Yarn, Kafka, Pig, Oozie, HBase, Sqoop, Spark, etc.
o Hadoop distributions like Cloudera (preferred)
- - Extensive development experience in Java specifically in Spring Framework and related technologies (Springboot, SpringData, SpringCloud, SpringSecurity etc...)
- - Experience with Scala is highly desirable
Strong understanding of data analytics and data visualization
- - Experience with Python and Ruby is a plus
- - Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent one-on-one communication and presentation skills, specifically able to convey technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner
- - Working knowledge of Linux operating system
- Technically focused Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, etc.
- Master Degree is a plus
Sobre la empresa
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.