Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
• XL savvy,
• Data cleansing experience
• Good communications skills
• Mature / able to work independently and under light touch supervision
• Relentless in follow-up on data request to local brokers and markets as required
• To collect historical claims and matching exposure data for calibrating CORE tools
• To operate CORE tools, and to capture 10 real cases per tool
• To support training and adoption of the underlying tools
• Bachelor degree
• English required to understand written information
• Excellent data manipulation skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Tenacious in terms of chasing information needed
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to Communicate effectively with internal clients and to work on own initiative
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
WILLIS TOWERS WATSON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson
Lugar de trabajo: Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana.