Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Our Marketing team is looking for an Email Marketing Manager, with a focus on performance & CRM. Even tho you will be part of Marketing, you will work in cross-functional projects with other teams, like Product and Design, by creating and implementing Rebel users’ retention campaigns for email marketing, performance acquisition campaigns and mobile push notifications channels.
- Own email marketing - vision, content strategy and creative messaging.
- Design CRM Retention strategy & launch and ensure its delivery across all pertinent channels.
- Manage promotional campaigns via mobile push technologies, in-App messaging, email and web messaging.
- Define a loyalty program with marketing segmentation and promotional strategy across channels.
- Lead app store optimization (ASO) efforts across both the iOS App Store and Google Play through A/B testing, managing search keywords, screenshots, videos, icons, and reviews to maximize install rate and rankings.
- Manage your own set of performance campaigns in Google ads and Facebook advertising, mainly focus on retargeting.
- Collaborate with Creative to brief, kick off, set up, test and execute effective and accurate content retention campaigns on a daily/weekly basis.
To do this, we believe you should have:
- 2+ years’ Email marketing experience.
- Superior knowledge of all common mobile ad tech platforms (Intercom, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Mandrill).
- Experience in CRM and retargeting best practices.
- Basic knowledge about Google ads & Facebook Marketing.
- Proven understanding of how mobile and social work together to drive customer engagement.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing startup environment.
- Willing to work in a collaborative, positive manner.
- Fluent in English is a must.
You will have extra points if you have:
- Experience working with Adjust & Appsflyer.
- Interest or knowledge in fintech companies or finance topics
- Flexible working hours.
- A flat hierarchy will make you see your ideas come to fruition and being in a small and fast-growing startup means you have plenty of chances to grow with us to the next level.
- A young and international team of authentic professionals who are passionate about their product.
- Competitive salary depending on the experience.
Sobre la empresa
We enable our clients to become better employers by designing, deploying, maintaining and operating HR as a service. Our HR business process services cover workforce management, time and attendance, local, regional and global payroll, talent administration, and people analytics.
Changing lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.