Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes to use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners. As a Field Sales Representative, you'll focus on enterprise customers and manage customer and stakeholder relationships.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working in field sales in the technology industry, with a focus on enterprise software.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- 4 years of experience selling Platform-as-a-Service/Infrastructure-as-a-Service (PaaS/IaaS) and working towards strategic business goals in the technology industry.
- Experience working in Technical and/or Sales Engineering, with the ability to use Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
- Demonstrated ability to speak credibly about PaaS and IaaS and perform basic technical qualifications.
- Ability to build relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, changing team environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to plan, present and execute strategy.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers and Google Partners in order to maximize business results in territory and open up opportunities with enterprise customers.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level. Engage, educate and ensure satisfaction of the installed base.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
Sobre la empresa
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate