Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- Ownership and further developement of the group's detailed excel-based financial forecasting model.
- Cover all group activities including clubs, memberships, digital and central overheads.
- Responsibility for the monthly model.
- Regular reforecasting, budgeting and scenario modelling, and updating for historic performance.
- Responsible for a varierty of projects such as; developing accurals accounting module to run alongside the current cash-based model.
- Recalibrating the model to take changes into account.
- Ensuring a full link to summary schedules used for board and investor presentations.
- Collaborating with Senior Management to provide analysis and validate key drivers and variables.
We are looking for someone:
- With accounting background (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Excellent excel modeller skills (mid level skills only - model is intentionally user friendly).
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Collaborative and with good communication skills.
- Comfortable working with all levels of management.
- Hard working - Prepared to go above and beyond for the business.
Sobre la empresa
In today’s highly competitive, candidate-driven job market, finding and hiring the ideal job candidate is quite hard.
At Staffworx, we make things easier with our recruitment, job search and talent acquisition services throughout Chile.