Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- CHILE - CHILE
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB's market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.
The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind.
Industrial Automation - Process Industries
You will be the support person for electrical protections and control logics diverse engineering projects in Industrial Automation - Process Industries in Santiago Chile. Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be responsible for the successful delivery of assigned project deliverables on time, within budget and in line with relevant quality and safety guidelines.
- Making technical recommendations in the testing, installation and commissioning phases of customer projects.
- Providing technical details, costs and deliverables for sales proposals.
- Supporting project managers and project lead engineers in technical reviews and discussions with customers, partners, subcontractors and vendors.
- Supporting contract managers with claims, customer specifications and safety standards.
- Creating and delivering the scope-specific work plan and budget as well as risk assessments as it pertains to your engineering discipline.
- Providing the cost-effective execution of Electric Engineer project deliverables in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, schedule and safety requirements.
- Maintaining and enhancing customer satisfaction by providing excellent service at all stages of the project.
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor's degree in electric engineer or similar field.
- More than 5 years of experience in electrification, working as Engineer with: Electrical protections and control logics, knowledge of LV/MV equipment, electrical room designs, variable-frequency drives (VFD/VDF)
- Sound knowledge of engineering techniques, processes and tools, including ETAP software
- Strong commitment to safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines.
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- ms project