Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
Uber’s driver-partners are our most important customers, and we’re building a
best-in-class support experience for them at our Greenlight locations. Greenlight locations help new driver-partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and provide a home base for the driver community.
We’re looking to grow our team of support rock stars at our Greenlight locations throughout Colombia. Uber Experts are the face of Uber to thousands of our driver-partners, and we’re looking for people with strong communication and problem-solving skills who operate with a customer-first mentality. In this role, you’ll be expected to share the economic opportunity to new driver-partners, help onboard new driver-partners, provide exceptional support to our existing driver-partners, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and learn the Uber business from the ground up.
What You’ll Do
● Deliver 5-star, in-person support to our driver-partners
● Walk driver-partners through the onboarding process and all of the tools they need to be successful on the Uber platform
● Deliver info sessions to group of new drivers to set them ready to drive and to properly use the app
● Help existing driver-partners troubleshoot any issues they experience (i.e. a delayed payment)
● Help brand the Uber name and get driver-partners excited to be on the road
● Stay on top of new Uber policies, procedures, and programs that affect driver-partners
● Contribute with valuable insights from the business to improve the driver experience through the Operations Team
What You’ll Need
● Ability to quickly adapt to new technology
● Communication skills, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
● Enthusiasm about selling our product to potential driver-partners
● Passion for empowering others
● Ability to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
● Ability to identify pain points and propose solutions
● To be a team player
● Negotiation skills
● To be tech savvy
● Intermediate-Basic English level: Ability to read and understand emails and trainings
Bonus Points If
● You have some combination of retail, sales, client-facing, and/or customer service experience
● You have a Bachelor’s Degree
Sobre la empresa
Uber Technologies Inc. is an American international transportation network company headquartered in San Francisco, California. The company develops, markets and operates the Uber mobile app, which allows consumers with smartphones to submit a trip request which is then routed to Uber drivers who use their own cars. By May 28, 2015, the service was available in 58 countries and 300 cities worldwide. Since Uber's launch, several other companies have copied its business model, a trend that has come to be referred to as "Uberification".