Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Job Description :
- Diageo is an equal opportunity employer and is subject to Colombian regulations pertaining employment. Diageo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law in Colombia.
Purpose of the role:
The Credit Control role is part of Sell to Cash Process and entails all credit control and collection activities. It ensures proper operation of processes from incoming fund allocation to customer ledger maintenance, outstanding follow up and overdue management, including credit limit control and reporting. Service Delivery entails issue resolution and close business partnering with the customer service and commercial market teams.
Maximisation of cash flow by minimising bad & old debt.
Provide world class back office support for the customer teams and in market finance teams to ensure customer spend payments are processed on time, customers receive their money back hence paying Diageo on time in return.
- University or College degree and 1-2 years relevant experience
- Speaks Spanish fluently. Intermediate English 70% - 80% desirable
- Has some financial knowledge or willingness to learn financial transactions
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Is enthusiastic to solve problems
- Is a good team player but able to work individually
- Solid PC literacy, strong Excel skills required (SAP knowledge is an advantage)
Is self-confident, accurate and pays attention to details
Worker Type :
Bogota - EOB
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
Sobre la empresa
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.