Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Job Description :
Diageo is an equal opportunity employer and is subject to Colombian regulations pertaining employment. Diageo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law in Colombia.
To be responsible for operational, day to day management of financial data to ensure financial control, derive insights, support decision making and make recommendations to improve performance. Ensure control procedures are strictly adhered to in line with global processes and standards.
1. Day to day management of the respective Profit and Loss / Balance sheet area from accounting, reporting and controlling perspective.
2. Provide pro-active decision support for business partners to optimise the business unit’s financial performance within the overall corporate strategy. Delivering value add analysis, thorough understanding of movements on accounts, the business reason behind those, and collection and presentation of risks & opportunities.
3. Interpret reports and data using a range of techniques and tools and communicates to business and financial colleagues, providing technical support and advice to business partners. Continuously monitor the respective P&L and/or BS accounts for any inconsistencies.
4. Develop, present and champion recommendations to business unit teams on actions to drive business results.
5. Ensure that financial processes are undertaken accurately, efficiently, on time and that the surrounding internal control procedures are strictly adhered to in line with global processes and standards.
6. Identify and implement process improvements to enhance efficiency, effectiveness, controls, compliance and adherence to global standards and procedures.
7. Driving issue resolution, pro-actively seek out better ways of doing things and drive implementation of “simpler, faster, better” processes and ways of working.
8. Proactively suggests improvements/additional control points to build in and takes an active part in process improvement projects, in implementation and in the follow up
The role covers Demand businesses on SAP, Operations within Mexico, and Latin America.
• Provide tracking and analysis of specific GL accounts or group of accounts, tracking its performance compared to the financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow), comparing vs Annual Operating Plan, and identifying Opportunities and Risks.
• Deliver best-in-class services to markets in scope
• Active participant of a stream in the transversal FC organization in LAC.
• Compliant processing of journals/recharges in scope; and ensure proper GL reconciliations and financial controls.
• Analysis current results and forecast performance, risks & opportunities to drive decision making.
• Support O&R process to ensure clarity and understanding of GL accounts.
Key interactions - Internal
• Finance Business partners of Centres of excellence - collaborate to provide end to end finance delivery for regions / areas / markets
• Enterprise operations - Collaborate closely across teams to provide high quality, timely management information to the business
• Business unit mangers – credible and strong working relationship. Leads and/or contributes to agreed governance forums and processes.
• Audit, risk and controls- collaboration on internal audits and implementation of effective internal controls
Key interactions - External
• External service providers (e.g. banking, payroll etc) – maintain operational level supplier relationships
• External auditors – providing support and responding to requests for information and other questions
Critical Finance Capabilities
Strong Financial Control: Balance sheet, Cash and Working Capital, Group and Local Financial Reporting, IFRS Accounting principles
Exemplary Risk Management: Internal Controls, Managing Risk, Embedding Compliance & Ethics
Exceptional Value Creation: Business Performance Management, Support Decision Making
Refer to Finance Capability Framework
Qualifications / experience
• Degree on Business Administration, Engineering, Economics or Finance/Accounting Related.
• 0-2 years of experience
• Financial Accounting / Analysis / Reporting experience is strongly preferred
• Experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment from professional services audit background
• Experience in a Shared services environment is considered as an advantage
• Proficiency in English (Portuguese also for roles related to Brazil)
• Analytical skills and problem solving oriented
• Ability to work independently and as a team player
• Quick learner
• Customer service oriented and good on relationship building
• Advanced Microsoft Excel
• SAP knowledge and experience highly desirable
Worker Type :
Bogota - EOB
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
Sobre la empresa
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.