Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogotá and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Global Services vision is to deliver world class financial services and contribute to the leadership, growth, value, and reputation of Johnson & Johnson. GS provides compliant, efficient and standardized services with an emphasis on optimizing processes through a continuous improvement framework. We are committed to superior professional development of our people and we value a diverse, collaborative, high-performing, results oriented culture.
The ITC Analyst performs invoice-to-cash activities. Main activities are focus on: credit policies adherence and follow up specific customers’ collections performance.
Additionally, the Analyst position is responsible for providing analytical and systems support to Accounts Receivable Team building and maintaining specialized reporting and queries responsible for completing required Corporate reporting on AR. Responsible for system data validation, knowing where to obtain the data sources, and presenting the data in a format that allows management to make strategic decisions. Define modalities impacting customer satisfaction by identifying and understanding the root cause and implementing appropriate actions that will provide end-to-end improvement in executions to drive customer satisfaction.
- Handling customer inquiries by providing problem resolutions and raising awareness where applicable
- Oversee and process collections; understand customer contracts and/or special conditions.
- Applying cash for processing of receivables
- Perform credit analysis on regular and on demand basis as part of the approval process
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Researches and help in the resolution of remittance errors.
- Contacts internal and external customers to obtain payment on early past due balances. Identify risks and disputes. Additionally, you should resolve simple payment disputes. Identify risks / potential areas for negotiation.
- Partners with ITC and BUF leadership on customers’ credit limits analysis on the permission process and setting up.
- In every case, you should bring up the issue as needed.
1. Education level required: Finance or Accounting.
2. Prior Professional experience in financial and accounting fields, knowledge of either Credit/Cash App/Collections/Disputes processes, policies and/or procedures; knowledge in WWIP, ICH; SAP – FSCM Module; good interpersonal skills, negotiation abilities, knowledge of logistic process, knowledge in cash flow process Years of Experience: 2-4 Years
3. Required skills: Microsoft Excel, communication skills, knowledge of general accounting processes, matrix environment
4. Language: Spanish and English (oral and written),
5. Location of the role: Bogotá, Colombia
DID YOU KNOW?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability state.
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá-
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)
Sobre la empresa
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.