Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Job Description :
Diageo is an equal opportunity employer and is subject to Colombian regulations pertaining employment. Diageo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law in Colombia.
Purpose of the Role:
- Support the Head of Procurement to deliver value for Diageo on cost and broader value terms
- Leverage in depth knowledge and insight of supplier base to deliver against Market KPI’s
- Build effective logistic category strategies and tactical plays to manage the supplier base across the various commodities
- Manage appropriate operational and financial performance relationships with suppliers.
- Implement and embed Supplier Performance Management framework to ensure that contracts deliver value through cost reduction and improved service and quality performance
- Ensure that Supplier Performance levels continue to improve to meet wider Diageo needs and support key projects & initiatives
- Delivery of cost reduction/value enhancement initiatives across Categories within Market
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and supplier management teams to drive performance and input into category teams to drive sourcing.
- Manage suppliers to deliver targeted Service and Quality levels and drive continuous improvement agenda.
- Engage with stakeholders, both market and global, to ensure that performance delivery within categories is optimised for Diageo.
- Implement supplier change and establish targets and processes to maintain delivery of performance.
- Ensure stakeholder input and performance needs into to global sourcing strategy development as appropriate
- Accountable for development and delivery of strategic plan projects both financial and non-financial.
- Co-ordinate PTP issue resolution for category suppliers.
Entry Level Requirements – Capabilities, Skills & Experience:
- Graduate of Business Administration, Industrial Engineer and member of professional body e.g. CIPS
- 3 to 5 years Procurement experience in managing suppliers Progressed through Supplier Performance Specialist, Category Specialist, Supplier Performance Manager, and Category Manager Roles. Other progression routes would be through roles with Finance background and a broad range of experience in negotiations and supplier management experience within a Commercial FMCG environment
- Demonstrated sound levels of commercial acumen
- Proven track record of consistent performance and delivery (what & how of performance)
- Ability to implement supplier and process change
- Ability to build effective Supplier and internal relationships
- Proven influencing skills and personal impact to gain credibility quickly with stakeholders
- Strong executional capability aligned with ability to understand and interpret strategy
Worker Type :
Bogota - IMC
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
Sobre la empresa
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.