Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Job Description :
Diageo is an equal opportunity employer and is subject to Colombian regulations pertaining employment. Diageo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law in Colombia
Purpose of the Role:
This role is to lead Warehousing and Customs, Excise and Trade compliance functions for Diageo in Colombia, Peru, Chile, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Panama HUB to serve CCA, PEBAC and Colombia markets. In addition, he/she will act as the logistic lead for Distributors based in the Caribbean, Central America, Free Trade Zone, Ecuador, Bolivia and Argentina.
The incumbent will be responsible for leading day to day warehouse operations, partnering with 3PLs, managing cost and performance in line with MOVE KPIs, Cost leadership, Continuous Improvement, Standardisation and adding value to each market in the region. The outcomes of this role are measured in: Cost Efficiency, Service to Diageo’s customers and Collaborative value creating relationships internally and externally.
This role is also responsible for Control, Direction and Performance Management of the end to end Customs, Excise and Trade compliance function in Col, Cca and Pebac. This role will partner with Customs Brokers and add value to each market in the region with an in- market logistic team (sitting in various markets) reporting into him/her, which are responsible for execution of warehouse, customs and excise processes.
This role will work with a complex range of in-market stakeholders (Supply Chain, Commercial, Finance and Procurement), in-market logistic team as well as the central CoE team.
This role will lead effectively a virtual team of 7 FTEs across LAC (2 FTE in CCA, 2 FTE in Colombia, 3 FTE in PEBAC).
He/she will need to interact across cultures & have strong influence/impact within businesses. He/she will also need to engage and partner with key Diageo Supply Partners as well as external suppliers
This role should be based in Colombia considering the scale and complexity of the logistics operations in this market (21 of the 26 warehouses are in Colombia) and the geographical location within the region.
Deliver the operational cost and service base for the three markets within scope on a monthly and full year basis
Lead the performance management review with each logistic service provider and drive a continuous improvement agenda and cost reduction efforts
Challenge and create mid and long-term strategy for both Warehouse and “Imports / Exports Customs & Excise” functions, in alignment with CoE heads
Align Warehousing and Transport practices and tools in the markets and 3PLs to maximize service and efficiency
Lead and motivate virtual team to deliver the business and CoE goals and also influencing those non-direct reports
Deliver seamlessly the order book of every month, quarter and year end anticipating all decisions required to guarantee capacity in all aspects
Maintain high levels of communication with the different stakeholders and forums in regards of business performance, operational constrains, projects status and risks
Take action focusing on the root cause of customer complaints, quality issues or any process error made in the day to day of the operation
Monitor and lead the implementation of the MOVE operational excellence standards in the WH and Customs operations
Ensure full compliance with CARM, Diageo Code of Conduct and all the DIAGEO policies local or global, with focus in stock reconciliation, SLOB management and destruction
Provide warehousing and customs input and understanding of LAC dynamics to ensure credibility of CoE and clear benefits to market
Develop a synergistic relationship with PLAN and SOURCE CoE, Opex team and MAKE in-market to ensure delivery of overall supply excellence
Strong external relationships with 3PLs and Custom brokers
Entry Level Requirements – Capabilities, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Supply Chain in a consumer goods company
- Management of logistics operations ideally in multiple sites and countries with minimum 2 years’ experience as a logistics or import/export manager
- Demonstrable ability to engage and align stakeholders behind plans and win support for implementing change within the warehouse environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Foreign Trade or Logistics related fields.
- Ability to lead in environments where influence is more important than formal authority
- Demonstrable knowledge of end to end supply chain and Customer collaboration
- Strong knowledge of delivering continuous improvement programs
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written combined with the ability to engage effectively at all levels in the organisation
- An understanding of how leading technology can enable effective logistics operations
- Experience with WMS systems
- Demonstrable ability to drive savings through warehouse optimisation
Ability to apply KPI’s to drive performance management at all levels in the warehouse
Excellence in Supply Chain:
Upholds Standards – The role holder will be expected to embrace the MOVE Standards, apply them effectively in their role and adhere to them at all times.
Performance Management – The role holder will understand the importance of KPIs in driving performance, know who to track their targets and course correct as appropriate.
Continuous Improvement – the role holder will be expected to be flexible and embrace change, continually looking for ways to improve everything they do. They will use various continuous improvement tools and techniques to solve problems
Win through Execution - Lead bold execution in a fast moving world
Inspire through Purpose - Amplify our purpose internally and externally
Shape the Future - Create focus and ownership for shaping Diageo’s future ambition
Invest in Talent - Harness the full extent of Diageo’s talent and diversity
- Colombia, PEBAC, CCA have a varied Move footprint with different ways of working offering scope for improvement in consistency and codification
- Key COL, PEBAC, CCA MOVE network considerations: £10m Logistics spend, COL represents 60%, +5M 9L cases delivered, +60k orders, 2k delivery points, 26 warehouses (out of which 21 are in Colombia)
- The Move processes are highly manual in most markets and often subject to repeated manual correction – orders are touched multiple times
- Move performance in COL, CCA and PEBAC is variable in maturity across markets
- Technology use is low. Markets use WMS but there is no TMS solution in place
- The Order to Cash shows a high number of rejections including numerous credit holds and unstable orders through the monthly cycle
- Creation of a COE using consistent best in class processes and a Transport Mgt. System (TMS) will improve effectiveness and cost of Move operations in COL, PEBAC and CCA
- Security is an important consideration in the region, especially in Colombia
Ongoing changes happening across LAC will be delivered in parallel and COE will enhance their delivery (R2C, network changes, Taxes, etc.)
Worker Type :
Bogota - IMC
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
Sobre la empresa
British multinational alcoholic beverages company headquartered in London, England. It is the world's largest producer of spirits and a major producer of beer and wine.
Diageo's brands include Smirnoff (the world's best-selling vodka), Johnnie Walker (the world's best-selling blended Scotch whisky), Baileys (the world's best-selling liqueur), and Guinness (the world's best-selling stout). It also owns 34% of Moët Hennessy, which owns brands including Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot and Hennessy.