Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
- CHILE CHILE - COLOMBIA
Position at a glance:
The Model Risk Governance Consultant position would work within the Community Banking Risk Management team, which focuses on driving compliance with key regulatory and internal policies to drive governance of the development, use, and monitoring of models that support critical financial processes.
This position will focus on building strong relationships with model owners and developers in order to drive risk and regulatory compliance with model governance policies through a solid understanding of the model development process.
Responsibilities may include:
• Consulting with Community Banking and Consumer Lending business partners to identify models and to support the effort required to bring those tools into compliance with enterprise policies
• Analyzing inventory to identify models that require periodic status updates and working with model owners to capture and document updates
• Developing dashboards to support tracking and reporting on the implementation progress of new models across the Community Banking and Consumer Lending teams
• Reviewing models that are under development and associated documentation to ensure completeness and compliance with policy requirements and standards
• Partnering with other analytic consultants on the analysis and disposition of newly identified tools to determine which are models and which should be passed on to the EUCT for subsequent analysis
• Monitoring the Consumer Model Risk Governance Shared mailbox and providing timely responses to queries and requests.
• Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills in English
• Demonstrated SQL skills, including the ability to write complex queries and database knowledge in order to analyze data across a variety of sources
• Knowledge of SAS, Python, or R
• Hands-on experience on Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, etc.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Highly organized and proactive, able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment, and the ability to deal with multiple priorities
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (preferably in Statistics/Mathematics) with 1-3 years of relevant experience across any industry
• Statistics background: Ability to understand statistics concepts and modeling framework
• Understanding of statistical methods is desired
• Previous experience developing or maintaining quantitative and qualitative models
• Familiarity with dashboard tools (e.g., Tableau)
• Experience in financial risk and regulatory reporting
• A background in finance or risk management
• Prior experience supporting or participating in a governance function