Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
As a T-SQL Developer you will be responsible for development and support of our Data Analytics/Axio data platform and other related databases. You will participate in all phases of development cycle, it includes working within other databases utilized by other transactional and analytics products well as a spoken and written proficiency in English.
• Design, develop, modify, and support internal databases (native SQL and through SSIS) and reporting services .
• Provide support to applications heavily reliant on clean data sets produced through automation, utilizing ability to debug complex stored procedures.
• Participate in application and database unit testing.
• Create and maintain development documentation for all projects and tasks.
• Perform quality checks on reports and exports to ensure exceptional quality.
• Utilize the application and software development life cycle in all projects or tasks assigned.
• Monitor support queues to maintain applications are functioning as expected.
• Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
• Minimum of 5 years in the IT industry and a good understanding of the full life cycle of development
• knowledge in SSRS and SSIS
• Skill working with SQL Server (engine, SSRS and SSIS) & Postgres
• Experience with designing relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize stored procedures
• Experience with Test-Driven Development
• Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Team Foundation Server (or similar) .
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
• Ability to work with off-shore and remote teammates.
- sql server