Descripción de la oferta
- Sin Experiencia
- Sin estudios
- Salario a negociar
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. We touch the lives of over a billion people every single day.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of creative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, J&J Medical Devices is the best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Are you ready to impact the world?
If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, Johnson & Johnson offers an unusual experience to professionals looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
The Technical Team Division Service is the first technical service contact with Johnson & Johnson customers using our technology, this position is responsible for ensuring the capture of their requirements in the information systems available for this and initiates the flow of process inside the company until its closure. Manage resources inside so that field or depot services can be executed and logistically schedule resources and equipment for installations or withdrawals.
- Execute the daily activities of the Equipment Division Call Center as they are: Answer calls, process / register them in the information system, communicate / assign an Engineer for the required service effectively and prepare reports on the management carried out.
- Maintain daily contact with clients, engineers, sales representatives, educators and other functional areas of the company (Deliver, finance, regulatory, etc.), to ensure adequate communication and flow of information necessary for the smooth execution of processes related to technical service.
- Support the necessary logistics for the execution of facilities, un-installations, preventive and corrective maintenance. This support includes: Programming request to logistics provider, inventory control of spare parts, review of documentation associated with technical service, among others).
- Maintain all records related to their responsibilities according to the requirements of the current regulation and J & J's quality management system.
- Actively participate in the projects that are generated from Division Teams.
- Professional in biomedical, industrial, administration, operations or related engineering.
- Office management (intermediate / advanced Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook), basic knowledge of inventory management
- Required language: Spanish, intermediate English
- Management of computer tools: Intermediate / advanced office management (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook), basic knowledge of inventory management, SAP, Salesforce.
- Analysis and interpretation of data.
- Assertive communication.
- Ability to work individually and as a team.
- Problem solving.
- Results orientation.
- Sense of urgency and conflict management.
- Integrity and behavior based on the Credo Ethical actions at all levels in the activities.
- Orientation to the Result: Pursues everything with direction and energy, focused on the final result, without fear to initiate the action without knowing all the facts, is committed to finish what starts.
- Relation: Warm, friendly and with interpersonal skills, accessible and easy to communicate. It relates well with all people, builds positive relationships.
- Flexibility and Adaptation to Change: Open to learning, is in continuous personal improvement, is aware of itself and the impact it generates on others, is receptive to feedback, is flexible, adapts to characteristics that demand different situations.
- Intellectual curiosity: Challenge to the status quo and search for creative solutions that can improve the way of doing things. see the possibilities; willing to experiment; pursue new ideas; pleasant with ambiguity and uncertainty.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to be part of something great?
Don't forget to apply. We want you!
Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá- Organization
Johnson & Johnson de Colombia S.A. (7755)
- call center
Sobre la empresa
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.