- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
HP has entered 3D Printing industry to make long time promised expansion to manufacturing by the industry a reality. New Multi-Jet Fusion (MJF) technology is bringing to the market a new level of performance in terms of part quality, speed and cost that is breaking many of the barriers for adoption and that is disrupting additive manufacturing.
We continue to shape a team of highly qualified professionals that will build a new business that will significantly contribute to HP growth by applying start up mentality and agility within a very powerful company. For this team we are looking for an Account Manager (f/m/d) to join us in Germany (preferred Boeblingen) to support our German End User Accounts.
- You thrive in complexity, managing multiple key stakeholders and getting buy-ins
- Possess consultative, solution selling and business development skills
- Described as a challenger, you enjoy debating and view things differently to others
- Passionate about new industry trends, developing new businesses and staying ahead of the game
- It’s in your nature to be out of the office visiting clients, 70% + travel.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Owns 3D MJF engagement into end-user accounts to create opportunities (specific industry focus on 3D key verticals - Automotive, Consumer Goods, Machinery and Equipment, Heavy machinery, Medical, Engineering and Education)
- Owns opportunity identification, lead management and deal closure; owns 3D funnel in country
- Leverages executive sponsors and other HP resources with HP account managers to strengthen HP’s relationship with clients, end-users and partners
- Provide support to local PPS Account managers on identified opportunities for accounts managed by PPS
- For indirect fulfilled deals: Works closely with Partner Business Managers (PBM) on deal finalization and closure / delivery
- Educate and motivate customers to grow HP’s share of wallet with product, services, materials and supplies categories
- For direct fulfilled deals: owns full closure / delivery
- Builds and provides specific industry and product/solutions expertise to clients and 3D team to identify and convert opportunities into real business cases and close
- Investment responsibility; end-user deal pricing following 3D MJF-defined profitability thresholds
- Accountable to achieve defined sales targets for Germany What do we expect?
- Engineering and/or Technical degree; business advanced degree or MBA is desirable
- 5+ years' sales experience in industrial products or robotics
- Strong understanding and proven experience in fabrication, manufacturing processes, parts procurement
and/or 3D Printing
- 8+ years' experience and extraordinarily strong track record of account management and sales performance
- Strong 3D print network, knowledge of players in 3D market, products and weaknesses will be highly valued.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery in English and German language What do we have to offer?
- Our company is a proven front-runner in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies
- Employee-oriented corporate culture - our «HP Way»: we put focus on mutual trust, openness and honesty in teams and our common goal is to provide the best quality and innovation to our customers
- A balanced work-life balance, thanks to flexible working hours and home office regulations
- Attractive salary package with additional benefits
- Company Car to secure your mobility and focus on customers
- Future-oriented benefits (such as company pension plans andlong-term time account)
- Equal opportunities and continuous career development, e.g. as part of mentoring programs You are convinced to be a perfect match? Then join our HP family and apply now (please provide CV in English)!
You want to know more about us? Then click here to get more insight into our «HP Way»:
As a standard part of our hiring process we conduct candidate screenings including CV and education checks.