- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
at Branch Berlin The Basics:
As an Account Executive in Berlin, you will primarily be responsible for bringing Branch’s Premium Solutions to market in EMEA. You will work with the largest companies in your market to help them leverage our newest products and features. You’ll also reach out to new potential partners and drive them to integrate Branch’s deep linking solutions. You will succeed in this role if you are an energetic and organized self-starter who understands the sales process, can build relationships with the right decision-makers, and can succinctly define and communicate the specific benefits of Branch appropriate for each customer. You will be a key driver of revenue growth for the company, and on the front lines for evangelizing our product to prospective and existing users as well as strategic channel partners.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish our growing monetization channels and deliver revenue for the company.
- Show ownership for your markets and leverage your network to drive growth.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing and Product, delivering real-time feedback on our new and existing products and features.
- Work autonomously and remotely, developing the market in the Middle East, traveling as needed (up to 50%).
- Demonstrate how mobile app developers can utilize Branch in a variety of ways, through phone calls, demonstrations, and presentations.
- Identify tactics to build local groundswell and brand awareness to support the sales cycle.
- Design and execute sales campaigns.
- Build and manage a sales pipeline.
- Make every potential Branch user happy with every interaction, regardless of deal size.
- Build and enhance relationships with our largest partners.
- Create and localize sales materials and demos to effectively showcase Branch.
- Represent Branch at relevant regional conferences and events. We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 3-4 years of experience in a Sales or customer-facing role at a mobile technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Full written and speaking fluency in English, and native fluency in another language is mandatory.
- Ability to understand the Branch SDK in-depth and communicate its benefits to both technical and non-technical customers.
- Strong interest in mobile technology and mobile SDKs.
- A strong work ethic and internal drive to produce results.
- Data-driven, and experience managing a pipeline using Salesforce or similar SFA tool.
- Humility, and a partner-first mentality. Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company, selling enterprise solutions.
- A thorough understanding of Email Marketing and Email Service Providers (ESPs).
- Mobile development experience.