- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful. Our focus is to find and solve customers' most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities. We anticipate our customers' needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything. You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists. Join the Enterprise Sales Team in Germany, and make amazing things happen.
What You'll Do
The rise of digital technology has dramatically altered the landscape in the financial-services sector. Technology has become an intrinsic part of the business strategy at financial services firms. Non-banking industries such as retail and communications have shaped consumers’ expectations from banks and insurance companies. As customers become more digital, more demanding and more tech-savvy, legacy bank infrastructure is strained to support new modes of engagement and grow digital efforts significantly. In response to increasing competitive pressures and people’s rising expectations, financial institutions in Germany are investing aggressively in digital transformation projects.
Technology is disrupting the financial services industry - we are searching for an Account Manager in Cisco´s vertical Banking and Finance
You will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy on all relevant levels up to the C-Level.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction. In this job you will be selling
Cisco Products and Solutions to existing Large Enterprise banks and Insurance Companies.
Hitting personal targets and contributing to overall profitability, success and positive image of Cisco in the marketplace.
* Focus on an outstanding customer experience and become your customers' trusted advisor.
* Maintain a high-profile Cisco presence in the market place through the creation of win-win situations with customers and
partners that turn a sales relationship into a long-term partnership.
* Work closely with Systems Engineers and extended Cisco teams as well as Partners to identify new customers and/or opportunities
in within existing accounts to sell products and services to fulfill turn over objectives.
* Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
* Build relationships within all layers of assigned accounts, including non-IT departments.
* Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
* Control costs to ensure that expenditure is being managed in line with budgets.
* Work in a high-/direct customer touch model, but ensure partner loyalty.
* Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
Who You Are
This position is available for grade 8 to 11 employees and the minimum qualifications are:
* Account management experience and high track record in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business
* Selling skills as well as sound knowledge in complex IT solutions combined with ability to understand, articulate and position
the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
* Understanding of a large business organizations and their buying cycles.
* Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level combined with ability to network within a customer and partner
organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers.
* Ability to leverage and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
* Demonstrable success in achieving and exceeding sales targets once selling Voice / Data / Networking/ Security architectures and Recurring Offer into accounts or within a territory.
* Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
* Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
* Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
* Write and speak English and German fluently.
* Demonstrated experience with solution selling.
* BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
* Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts in
About the company
At Cisco, transforming the way people work, live, play and learn also includes being a great place to work. For 17 years, we’ve been named a Fortune 100 Best Place to Work, one of a handful of companies included on the list since its inception. And, we are among 25 companies acknowledged as a world’s best multinational workplace.
We’re proud of this recognition because it means, at Cisco, you will enjoy working flexibly, using our own market-leading collaboration technology to drive innovation; taking advantage of numerous health and wellness resources; pursuing exciting career opportunities, and participating in programs to help your local communities or fulfill philanthropic interests. And, you’ll be doing all of this while being part of a global team that is making a positive difference in the world.
Learn why Cisco is a great place to work and what we offer you.