- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you’ll be doing...
- Support the Fleetmatics sales teams
- Communication with external accounting
- Processing of terminations of customers
- Correspondence with customers
- Creation of order confirmations TrackEasy Legacy
- Billing and crediting as well as shipping
- Ensuring the correct calculation for the corresponding customer
- Support dunning
- Support and support of accounting in the area of payments (direct debits and transfers), monthly key figures (KPI), internal allocations (ICF) as required
What we’re looking for...
Ability to prioritize tasks to ensure efficient service delivery
- Greatattention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Multitasking with constant process orientation
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
About the company
For more than 100 years, Verizon has been at the center of the communications revolution.
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.
We help people, businesses and things communicate better.
The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and we’re the ones delivering it. We make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. We’re also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Our goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.