- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in providing business support.
- Ability to speak and write in English and German fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking/budgeting events.
- Experience in organising business events.
- Ability to tailor communications to a variety of internal and external audiences.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Perform administrative tasks in a timely manner with keen attention to detail, including calendar management, travel arrangements, preparing/tracking expense reports and meet organizational deadlines.
- Manage team offsites, summits, events and activities in locations as requested.
- Act as the main point of contact with other departments and with external suppliers, as well as the key coordinator or project lead as needed.
- Handle confidential information appropriately to facilitate communication.
- Work alongside the team to support the site strategy via site level initiatives.
- ms project
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate