- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- München, Landeshauptstadt
We're looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated, sales-minded individuals to join our internal sales team. This Admissions Opener is the first point of contact for all prospective students and is the first impression of our global brand. Our process is highly conversational and consultative, requiring someone that is quick on their feet and driven by a passion for helping others. This entry-level position is a great launching point into the Admissions team at General Assembly. There's no better way to learn about our business than to speak with potential students and help them navigate a major, life-changing decision to further their education.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Serving as the first point of contact for students interested in General Assembly to understand their interest and ensure they are pointed in the right direction
- Responding rapidly to all student inquiries - the best time to reach students is the moment they tell us they are interested
- Outbound dials to interested students that filled out requests for more information
- Respond to inbound emails from interested students
- Maintaining an upbeat, personable attitude and creating a helpful experience for all potential students, while speaking with a high volume of students each day
- Routing potential students to appropriate Admissions team members, documenting student information in our internal database
- Thinking on your feet to devise creative solutions to any and all problems that arise, going back to school is a serious decision and students often need help navigating their path
- Assisting current and prospective students with questions about General Assembly and upcoming workshops, courses and immersive opportunities
- Other responsibilities as needed
- 0-2+ years experience in customer service or sales position is preferred
- You have stellar written and verbal communication skills ? you never shy away from a conversation
- You are passionate about education, technology and the GA mission - empowering students to pursue the work they love!
- You are detail-oriented and organized
- Great work ethic
- Customer focus
- Interpersonal savvy
- Great Active Listening Skills
- Competency with Salesforce ideal (or other CRM systems)
- Written and verbal communication
- Timely decision-making
- Willingness to learn and be coached
- customer service
About the company
With the growth of organized retail stores and businesses, services of a retail recruitment agency are needed by major retail companies and businesses, and we are here to help.
At RetailFocus, we provide retail staffing solutions for our clients and our services meet all types of retailing needs.
If you are a jobseeker and interested in working within the retail industry, with our vast knowledge and a wide database of job vacancies, we can increase your likelihood of finding the perfect position.
For the employers, we have a range of recruitment services available that can aid you in filling up the open positions in your company.